Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SOLD - Mountain Laurel


Here's another little lake piece (6" x 8" oil) that I did the same day as its predecessor below. The foreground features Mountain Laurel, a lovely flowering shrub unique to the area that only blooms this time of year. Since I have gotten some requests, I've decided to add paypal buttons to some of these new pieces in case you're interested in a purchase. They're nearly dry now. If you see others that interest you - let me know and I'll make more buttons. Thanks for your interest. (Note: this one and the previous one sold already. More coming soon).

5 comments:

Libby Rudolf said...

lovely piece!

Klinger Studios said...

Thanks, Libby! Hey, feel free to stop into the gallery for a visit if you get a chance. Wed. - Sun. Noon to 7 pm.

Anonymous said...

I am now the proud owner of original Christine Klinger art! I received my two pieces yesterday and they are as beautiful in person as on the website!

Klinger Studios said...

Thanks so much, Anon, I'm so glad you like them!

Klinger Studios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.