Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Yellow Spring




I have photographed and painted in the lovely Glen Helen Nature Preserve for years. Here is an image I made awhile back of the Yellow Spring in Glen Helen, the namesake of the village of Yellow Springs, Ohio. I like it so much that I've made many versions and have found many uses for it as well. I am using it as a sort of logo for my new business - Springs Gallery. If you like it too, here's a paypal button for the purchase of a matted and signed 8" x 10". If you're interested in another size - just let me know. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Photo 'N Paint said...

Hi
thanks for the information you gave on printing on canvas on Sunday 17th July. I appreciate it

-/ramani.
http://photo.net/photos/ScG

Klinger Studios said...

It was my pleasure. Good luck!

Toby said...

This can't have effect in reality, that's what I think.
this site

c.klingerstudio said...

What do you mean?