Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chamber Pot Gallery


To anyone who hasn't already checked it out yet, if you can, go visit the Chamber Pot Gallery - the public restrooms in the cool train station building that houses the Yellow Springs (OH) Chamber of Commerce. Also called a "loo with a view," the gallery is in its second year of showcasing some fine and fun artwork by local and regional artists (including moi). Go here for a sneak peek of what's showing: www.chamberpotgallery.com. You can also get to it by going to the Chamber Pot Gallery link below. I sold my first painting and (relatively) quickly made a new one to hang up for the rest of the year or until someone wants to purchase it - whichever comes first. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my enthusiasm for the Chamber Pot Gallery has landed me in the driver's seat with it for next year. I'll keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

...Actually, I was recently informed that I only need to handle the reception part, but I can still use all the volunteers I can get. Anyone interested???

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Klinger Studios said...

Thanks, Amorina. How did you find me?